The Never Ending Story of Austin and Owen

Saturday, September 16, 2006

This is our new blog!

Hi! I'm Austin. And I'm Owen! We're brothers! Today our mom told us about this kid blog. It is very cool. (Owen) We're new on this blog. I can't wait to see other blogs Austin. (Austin) We will post all sorts of things. Like pictrues,videos, etc. (Austin & Owen) We hope you like this blog. Owen is 6 and Austin is 10. We both love Lego Star Wars 2! (Owen) I love the ewoks they're soooooooooo CUTE! (Austin) I like the Tusken Raiders! Heres a litle about ourselves.

Owen likes Cyborgs because he thinks they're cool. Like from Teen Titans! I'm Austin and I like wolfs because they are beautiful, graceful and majestic. Owen's favorite food is a bacon sandwitch. Mine is spaghetti because it is full of delicious sauce and meatballs! =)

Well, That about wraps things up. Remember I'm Austin and I'm Owen! Goodbye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Welcome to the world of blogs. I'm so proud of you guys! Momma loves you two very much. :)

5:24 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

You both are pretty AMAZING boys! I'm happy to get to know you!
Congratulations on your new blog! I look forward to reading more and seeing lots of pictures and video's too!

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home