The Never Ending Story of Austin and Owen

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Life Lessons and Love

Today my mom was watching Paula's Party on the food network and a man was called up unexpectly and proposed to a woman he was dating. Then I said that some people think money is love, but it isn't. Money can't buy love and I told her that love is something you feel when you have feelings for a sertin person who is important to you. Then I said that your life is a book opepening up as you move on! Well, this about leads down to the life lessons. If you know what I mean about life lessons it is something that is ment to happen. If you fail one of the lessons you will have to repat that lesson. Let me give you an example. Beacause one time my brother and I used to fight when we were playing "LEGO Star Wars" on the PS2. It was a life lesson I failed over and over and again and again. Then one day I passed unexpectly,until then we have never fought again on that game. My mom learnd a important life lesson and I quote what she said "When your unk died,I learned how short life is and enjoy every day I get." I was so touched after that deep conversation that my mom suggested I shoud type this on my blog. I hope you understand the way I do. By Austin. =D

5 Comments:

Blogger Austin and Owen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Austin and Owen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh son son son...I love you SO much. I'm the luckiest mom in the whole wide world!

12:18 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Austin, welcome to the world of blogging and the big wide Blogesphere! This is a wonderful post and you are a very amazing person! I think what you said about love and money is very profound.
Congratulations on this new adventure of you and your brother!

2:07 AM  
Blogger janjan0000 said...

Life lessons ARE important, and you are wonderful for realizing that so early.

Have fun with your blog!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home