The Never Ending Story of Austin and Owen

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Just To say Hello Again














Today I was on just to look around on other blogs. I went to my mom's photograph blog and saw a pic of my uncle Bob. It gave me this idea to talk about how magnificent he was. He was a very good man and he did very good things. Every year we had a reunion at his house all the way in Riverside. Now we aren't doing it any more because he well...passed away. He was a kind hearted man that always thought about others. After he left the whole family was very very upset. Owen even took it hard. Sometimes I think he is right next to me even when I don't expect it. I hope he's happy where he's at.


By Austin

Goodbye!

4 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Thanks for your visit Austin...Your Uncle Bob has such a sweet face. It must be very comforting to feel him near you. I know it would be to me to have someone I loved who dho has passed on, close by. A lovely thing to share on your blog!

3:45 PM  
Blogger jeni said...

hi guys!!

i miss your uncle too. i met him a few years ago & he was so nice. i bet he thought the world of you two (who wouldn't??)

we all miss you two. we hope that one day you all can come way over here for a visit!

xo,
jen, dale, claudia, gabe, lea & jake.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Just D said...

Austin - I think your uncle probably is very happy. I lost my uncle too so I know how sad it can be. I loved all the things you said in your other post too, about life's lessons and all. You are a wise little man. I have a 10 yr old son too and I bet you two would have a good time if you met!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Austin, you are such a smart, brave, young man. Your uncle would be so proud and I'm sure he watches over you.

Take care,
Tammy

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home